Thursday, December 4, 2008

Where Have I Been?


So, yeah, I know, it's been almost a month since I promised to post new pictures. That's not nice of me but please accept my sincerest apologies. In my defense there has been A LOT going on! Craft fairs, open houses, about 46 birthdays, orders to fulfill, Thanksgiving, a Christmas season in full swing, and trying not to alienate friends or family when I keep having to say "I'm so busy". I'm sure that gets fairly annoying. Plus, random things happen that prevent me from working--a loud-snoring dog, a touch of vertigo (honestly, it was really more than a touch), and an urge to write a story about a haunted house in Big Sur! What?! Yeah, random. That said, this entry will be short. It's just so I can let you know I haven't forgotten about the blog and I am taking pictures this afternoon to edit tonight and post tomorrow.

I will be in Mission Viejo on Saturday, December 6th, with my girl Gayle (of Little AM Designs) at The Learning Experience Holiday Boutique. We'll be there from 8am to 3pm hawking our awesome cards, gift tags, and gift card holders so check it out if you're in the area. It will be a great opportunity to do a little holiday shopping and get one-of-a-kind gifts for all of your favorite people! I hope to see you Saturday!

No comments: