Friday, December 5, 2008

Yay, pictures!














I can't believe I'm actually posting 2 days in a row! I made good on my promise of showing some pictures of the goods so I hope all is forgiven. The top photo is how I'm imagining my layout at tomorrow's Holiday Boutique (in Mission Viejo, remember?). It's the partial layout, anyhow. I still have to plan a spot for a few other non-holiday cards. You'll also see my very favorite card of the season ("Star of Wonder...") and a "purse" gift card holder.

Below us I've posted a couple of my favorite non-holiday wares, just so you can see what else I've been up to. All told, I have over 300 products to sell tomorrow (or anytime if anyone's interested...!!!). I told you I haven't just been hangin' out watching Desperate Housewives! I've been a busy girl but I have had SO much fun making things! I love the big flower card and gift card slider (below). The stamp is from Stampin' Up! and it pops in Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss on a Going Gray background. The color inspiration for these two came from a fun pair of shoes I got a few months ago! The other card is for a new baby. Note to my New York people: Deer are very in right now so be aware. You thought I was crazy with the chandeliers and you probably think I'm crazy with my deer-talk right now--but you'll see.

Well, I still have a lot to do to get ready for tomorrow but I promise this will not be my last post for a long time. My lofty goal for the next week is to set up a page for people to see ALL of my inventory with prices and ordering information. Still working on logistics with that, but at least you caught a glimpse of what I've been working on over the last couple of months.

Until next time...

No comments: