Saturday, February 7, 2009

Welcome Back!


Hi Everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful 2009 so far. Pretty good here. I can't believe Christmas is over and Valentine's Day is a week away already! I just wanted to share a few card designs with you. I've made so many since my last post (which, sadly was TWO months ago!!), but thought I would show you a design or two I just finished the other day. After spending the day with my girl Gayle on Thursday and having a little look at what she's been doing--see her blog--I took a cue from her and made this Butterfly Card.



I really like that little pop of green and finally found a way to use this sheer frame from Maya Road. Thanks for the inspiration, Gayle!!

{Supplies: Cardstock- Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!); Paper- Butterflies (Jenni Bowlin), other (Stampin' Up!); Stamps- Butterfly (Stampin' Up!), "Enjoy the Moment," "Happy Birthday" (Papertrey Ink); Rub On (American Crafts); Ribbon (Wrights); Sheer Frame (Maya Road); Gem (Darice); Button (Joann); Punches- Ticket Corner, Scallop Edge (Stampin' Up!), Tag (EK Success); Brown bag Envelope (Clearbags)}

Good news: You will soon see this card at casualfriday.etsy.com where you will be able to purchase it, as well as other goodies handmade by yours truly! It's been a long time coming but I'm really excited to get this business rolling!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

I love this design! I wasn't the inspiration, it was all YOU! Welcome back! :)