Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pink Persimmon Spring Challenge

Pink Persimmon is having a Spring-themed challenge over at their blog and the rules are simple: Post your favorite spring-inspired creation (made by you) and they'll pick a random winner to get $50 worth of their awesome stamps! Check it out and play along. This is my entry using some Sassafras Lass paper that I love! I took one look at those poppies and knew I had to do something with them.

{Supplies: Cardstock: Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink), Superfine White (Paper Source); Patterned Paper: Say Timber, Intertwined (Sassafras Lass); Ribbon/Fibers: New Leaf Satin (Papertrey Ink), Linen Thread (Stampin' Up!), Brown/Cream Gingham (Michael's); Buttons: (Autumn Leaves); Chipboard Heart: (Stampin' Up!); Photo Corner: (Autumn Leaves); Stamp: "Grateful for you" (Papertrey Ink); Ink: Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)}

2 comments:

Darcy said...

This is beautiful Rebecca! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pink Persimmon. Have a great week! - Darcy

Anonymous said...

Hi Dudey! I love this card that you created! No wonder you won! I always new my big sis was creative.

Very cool job in the whole blog by the way and kudos for mentioning Miss Vi too! I will have to tell her that she is now famous on her aunt's blog!

Again, awesome job Dudey!